- In the sometimes rancorous discussion, Frost (S) didn’t raise (V) his voice (O).
- These books (S) explain (V) Hitchcock’s creative processes (O) to the layman.
- Jones (S) savored (V) the victory (O).
- Old friends (S) celebrated (V) their memories (O) with joy.
- The Cirrus (S) delivers (V) power (O).
- Full resort amenities (S) include (V) golf for amateurs and professionals, tennis, a fitness center, and a spa (O).
- PaineWebber (S) crunched (V) the numbers (O).
- The bull market (S) was drawing (V) con artists (O).
- By Web or by phone, scamsters (S) can tell (V) lies (O).
- The Wyandottes (S) would not desecrate (V) graves (O).
- Police (S) in Bavaria find (V) 5.6 grams (O) of superpure plutonium-239 in the garage of a money counterfeiter.
- I (S) believe (V) the songs (O).
- He (S) ends (V) his posthospital tour (O) with an outdoor show in Kansas City, Missouri.
- He’s (S) muffed (V) his share (O) of big moments.
- Many movies (S) put (V) their heroes (O) through life-changing experiences.
- Aunt Jean (S) taught (V) the brat (IO) a lesson (DO).
- Your kiss (S) gave (V) me (IO) shivers (DO).
- The waiter (S) poured (V) me (IO) coffee (DO) in a flashy silver mug.
- You (S) can save (V) me (IO) time and stress (DO).
- Our psychology professor (S) assigned (V) us (IO) a paper and a project (DO).
- Nixon (S) forwarded (V) his secretary (IO) the message (DO).
- I (S) gave (V) Emily (IO) a blue notebook (DO) with a denim cover.
- The florist (S) sold (V) him (IO) a yellow rose (DO).
- Paul (S) bought (V) me (IO) a gold Claddaugh ring (DO) in Galway.
- With glee, John (S) gave (V) Drew (IO) a black eye (DO).
- The real estate agent (S) showed (V) Joe (IO) the big brick house (DO).
- Ralph (S) handed (V) her (IO) the pencil (DO).
- In legal documents, Engelbert (S) granted (V) me (IO) his power-of-attorney (DO).
- The grocer (S) sold (V) the customer (IO) a fruit basket (DO) of lemons, limes, grapes, and apricots.
- Goldie (S) built (V) her puppy (IO) a doghouse (DO).
- The Marilyn Manson groupie (S) painted (V) his lips (DO) black (OC).
- First-year college students and older students (S) too called (V) the cafeteria food (DO) garbage (OC).
- Betsy (S) believed (V) the book (DO) about Princess Diana scandalous (OC).
- In 1963, Bob Dylan’s political anthems (S) made (V) him (DO) the voice (OC) of the movement.
- Critics (S) may proclaim (V) this performance (DO) the best (OC).
- This album (S) might make (V) him (DO) hip (OC) again.
- The reviewer (S) called (V) Caleb Carr (DO) clever (OC).
- The board (S) named (V) my daughter (DO) a National Service Scholar (OC).
- The magazine Fortune (S) will vote (V) one company (DO) Most Generous Company (OC) in America.
- The ICD-70 (S) makes (V) commute time and downtime (DO) productive time (OC)!
- Together we (S) can make (V) the planet (DO) better (OC) for everyone.
- Vanity Fair (S) called (V) Monica (DO) a minor-league Marilyn Monroe (OC).
- My friends (S) consider (V) the reform ideas (DO) ludicrous (OC).
- At one time Texas voters (S) considered (V) Bush (DO) a political lightweight (OC).
- Most (S) of us believe (V) statistics (DO) unreliable and unbelievable (OC).
- Homer wrote some great classics.
- I walked my neighbor’s dog yesterday.
- Prison changed him.
- The hot food tortured Jack’s growling stomach.
- I dropped my phone in the toilet again.
- The gadfly gave Pegasus a bite.
- The principal presented Stephanie her GED.
- The zookeepers feed the gnus carrots.
- Gregory bought his girlfriend a sugar glider.
- I told the ghost thank you.
- Stefan named his turtle Speedy.
- The cards painted the roses red.
- She believes that is a crime most unforgivable.
- We considered the consequences of her actions an appropriate punishment.
- The umpire called the throw a ball.